[Bf-funboard] Menu Layout Details

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 21:03:16 CEST 2013

+1 to both posts.. I'll generate a patch this wknd if nobody beats me to it.

Harley, can you show a couple of icon centering options? I think the
options are ..

Center of menu icon at center of drop down icon.

Right - right (same if icon sizes match, try mismatched sizes.

Or maybe text left edge at drop down icon / button left edge.

sent via mobile