[Bf-funboard] 4-column layout for editor-type menu

Luke S. subscription57 at Live.com
Sat Jul 6 04:56:31 CEST 2013

+1, I agree with all of the above. My one suggestion would be to
consider moving the Movie Clip Tracker into the Primary Editors column.
I realize there are good reasons to put it in the Animation column, but:

a) To me it seems a bit out of place with the Graph, Dope Sheet, and
Non-Linear Editors, and
b) It is the only place you can do tracking and solving, and has many
extra tools for reconstruction and masking, which kinda makes it the
"Primary" place to work with video clips for vfx projects.

I'm sure others have their own opinions about exactly how things should
be organized, but to me it would make sense to move the Movie Clip
Tracker over one column. (btw, I like the changing of the name from
editor to tracker, it makes it a lot easier to know what to expect)

Thank you for your time.
-LswaN