[Bf-funboard] 4-column layout for editor-type menu

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 20:43:52 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 8:10 AM, Harley Acheson <harley.acheson at gmail.com>wrote:

> ... I must have some kind of mental block with the current
> list.  It not only lacks a clear organization but then swaps order whether
> it pops up or down. I have to stare at it every time as if I am a child
> just learning how to read.

I'm with you. I seriously feel blind looking at it. I think this is beating
a dead-horse, but here is a fun visual mockup of how I believe my mind sees
the current editor-type-selector...

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/54943

..I'm going to start a new thread for discussion about the command-history
stuff.. (another great topic!)