[Bf-funboard] clarifying view-split-resize vs view-header-collapse...

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 09:22:52 CEST 2013

The visual separation between areas should be several px wide. Not only it
is confusing with headers, it's even more confusing with a mix of panels to
the point is not easy to see where it belongs (at least with a recently
opened .blend where you don't know/remember how it was setup). Also, in a
HD screen is difficult to aim.

DiThi