[Bf-funboard] 2-axis manipulator designs...

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 07:28:47 CEST 2013

As far as I know none of Vino's changes were merged in,
Ton wrote user-pref splitting separately, I wrote drag toggle
separately too (before realizing Vino had it in his branch).

Ton isn't a fan of preselection-highlighting in general (but wont
speak for him in this case),
the functionality can probably be removed without much trouble if
thats a blocker for getting the patch merged in.

Also, I realized we probably want to have scale AND translate on 2
axis? - interesting to see how that can work together.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 1:33 PM, David Jeske <davidj at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 8:05 PM, David Jeske <davidj at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Vino has a bunch of other UI experiments in there too. You can sort of
>> figure it out by piecing through this stuff...
>>

> nevermind all those links.. I found this page which lists all of Vino's UI
> work. Several of his changes were merged, including separating prefs from
> startfile and drag-toggling buttons. Some of them shouldn't be merged, but
> there is still some gold in there IMO.
>
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Vino/GSoC_2012_Documentation

- Campbell