[Bf-funboard] A needed node.

Ильдар Ахметгалее Ильдар Ахметгалее
Tue Jul 2 01:16:30 CEST 2013

Recenly I had done animation with a lot of soap bubbles. Each of this
bubble had two random colors. I had used BI.

I did group node with shader for bubble and inputs for random colors,
then made independend copy of whole material for each bubble but with
linked group conaining almost all shaders's logick except random
parameters. Then I wrote simple script withch sets random values for
each slot for random colors in each material.

So I have random colors and have control over it. I can set and animate
these colors if I need.

This is test render of my bubbles http://youtu.be/h-AWGrQ5tRQ

--
http://akhil.ru