[Bf-funboard] FW: Motion paths auto-update

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:30:46 CET 2013

mmmyes

I hope it gets looked at though,since it's quite an important feature for animators to get visually quicker feedback if your curves are smooth.

There is even a (discontinued for now,sadly) Blender addon that made you able to manipulate the  motion paths inside of the 3D view
presumably it also worked for bones.

So there might be a solution...

maybe...you could initiate a auto-command that every time you do a keyframe operation Blender auto-presses calculate paths...?

I have to say though,maybe Motion paths for bones should be tweaked a bit like motion paths for objects.
In Motion paths for objects you can limit the range that is shown. You cannot do this for bones
This might be a solution to lessen the load on Blender?