[Bf-funboard] Blender Pie Menus Prototype Addon

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:55:54 CET 2013

2013/1/29 Sean Olson <seanolson at gmail.com>

> I would argue that #1 is the greater evil, since it
> greatly interfers with "muscle memory".

I don't think it's an issue for two options that are always mutually
exclusive. For example, ctrl+tab is weight painting/object mode when a mesh
is selected, and pose mode when an armature is selected. I used them a lot
and doesn't interfere with muscle memory.

I'm not really following how you are saying this should functionally work.
>  Perhaps a mockup?

The one posted earlier would work very well: