[Bf-funboard] Tiny wish for Move shortcut

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Thu Jan 17 17:17:09 CET 2013

Am 15.01.2013 23:05, schrieb Matjaz Lamut:
> Hello,

> Currently there are two places where they are used (rotate/trackball, the
> new move/edge slide) while 2.49 also had circle/border select mapped to
> B-key. What do you think of expanding this behaviour? For example:

I wonder why B-B was removed. I think it was a technical problem? Or a
design issue?

I always like that way, so I like your proposal.

Well also have another place, when you transform you press X for global
x-axis, XX for local etc...

Carsten
--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/