[Bf-funboard] Blender Pie Menus Prototype Addon

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Tue Jan 15 05:58:04 CET 2013

Hey Sean,

Just wanted to speak up and say I'm very impressed with you and Patrick's work on the pie menus! It's by far the best implementation of pie menus I've seen yet, and frankly the first one that I really enjoy using. Nicely done!

The only thing stopping me from using it right now is the lack of retina display support, causing it to be very small on HiDPI displays. Although from what Ton mentioned, I believe that is a Blender issue, not a issue with the script :)

+1 for getting this fully integrated :)