[Bf-funboard] Tiny wish for Move shortcut

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Mon Jan 14 14:19:01 CET 2013

Awesome! the lack of UV correction is a bummer but still, it is a pleasure
to use. Thanks!

Multiple verts is nice, but shouldn't it work also accessing the tool from
the menu or the other shortcut too?, for the sake of consistency?
On the other hand... eventually, a lot of people will probably stop
accessing it that way, so I guess it is not worth the trouble.

Thanks again.