[Bf-funboard] Booleans in searches (outliner, action editor, curve editor etc...)

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 13:45:54 CET 2013

Is it possible to use Boolean functions in searches inside of blender?

For example in action editor:

If I want to show Strings that have .L "or" .R in them.
Or If I want to show strings with  BONE and ARM in them , so that a string Bone_ARM.L will show but Bone_LEG won't
Or If I want to show anything BUT .L or .R....

Or any combination there of.
I'm sure you are familiar with this kind of searching. You can do it in google as well as lots of other places.  (and/or/not ) ("   "  , - , + )  etc...

Is this already present? (can't find it)
And if it isn't yet,shouldn't it be?