[Bf-funboard] Render size percent in compositor

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 09:26:25 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Tony Mullen <tony.mullen at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is that if I do my compositing at a smaller percent, all
> pixel-based values such as translations, blurs, etc are all wrong for the
> final render.

This is also true if you have any composite video-inputs, as they are not
re-sized by render-percentage either.

I agree, it would be nice to have a clear and separate concept of a
"proofing" or "proxy" render-percentage, which causes every part of
blender-render to operate on a 50% proxy with a scaled virtual coordinate
system.  (video-input, VSE, compositor transform nodes, masking outputs,
etc)