[Bf-funboard] Render option: image editor ->based on mouse over

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 16:10:31 CEST 2013

In render options,if you choose "image editor" as display option, it is hard to predict which editor will be "hijacked" by this option. Sometimes it takes my 3D view,sometimes my image view or whatever. It seems completely random (but maybe someone could explain?)

Regardless of this i would propose when you press render,the editor that is UNDER your mouse gets picked as render view. This seems logical and predictable to me.

kind regards