[Bf-funboard] Render samples extension?

Julian Herzog julian.hzg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 09:51:24 CEST 2013

You can always save the result as .exr, increase the Seed-value and render
again. Mixing the two results in compositor with (Mix 0.5) afterwards will
give you the result of a 500 spp render.

It may not be extremely user friendly, but it works well and even allows
for selective refinement of parts of an image when using a mix-mask.

Julian