[Bf-funboard] Render samples extension?

Ильдар Ахметгалеев akhilman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 00:35:38 CEST 2013

Nkansah Rexford пишет:
> At times, I wish I could extend or decrease the render samples when
> actually rendering a project.
>
> Example: I set 250 samples before I press F12 to render. However, along the
> line, (somewhere 220) I realize its not clear enough for myliking, is there
> a way to extend the 250 to, say, 500, without starting all over again?

Houdini have a nice feature. It calls "takes". It is like a table when
each column os a "take" and each row is a any parameter of scene. It is
almost like a keyframes.

You are creating new "take", select any variable and asign different
variables for different "takes".

For example you can have "preview take" and "final render take", or even
more complex set of takes to produce different layers for compositing.

--
http://akhil.ru

  * Английский - определен
  * Английский