[Bf-funboard] Properties panel toggle

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 10:59:04 CEST 2013

Hello

I'm on a 1024 x 600 and getting display room is really of essence. During
my work, at points in time, I find the properties panel just occupying
precious screen space. Suggestion below applies to the timeline too.

I know I can close the properties panel, but I envision bringing the
properties panel on or off can be done quickly via a key press or long key
press.

The N key is for displaying  properties of some view ports whiles T is for
tool shelf  in 3d view for instance. Likewise, the P key press (or
something similar) can toggle on or off of the properties panel.

I guess it shouldn't come as a default feature but an option enable-able in
system preferences or something of that sort, for those who want to
optimize screen size efficiently and conveniently to enable.

Thank you.