[Bf-funboard] Background of UV unwrap

arelem3 arelem3 at bigpond.com
Sat Sep 29 08:50:48 CEST 2012

On 09/29/2012 04:09 PM, Knapp wrote:
> Can you explain this to me better. What do you want to do? What is the
> problem? Perhaps you can post some pictures to the net so that I can
> see what you mean?
> Thanks.

Thanks.
Basically the problem is,my daughter is using planes with black and
white 2d images on the plane as textures.

She has 20 or so of those images on a page created in Kritta or Gimp on
an alpha background.

She selects a plane sets the plane to alpha in Blender and uv unwraps
the plane. The uv panel/window has a black background so only the border
of the plane is visible.
When she uses her page of images on the uv background of the unwrap she
has black images on a black uv unwrap background making her black images
invisible on the uv background.
I'll try to get image/s.
Regards
Roger