[Bf-funboard] Open file browser at last used folder, not just at last used blender folder

Reiner reiner.prokein at t-online.de
Fri Sep 28 20:01:26 CEST 2012

 From what i can see Blender opens the file browser to load or to save a
file always at the last Blender file location. But i don`t only work
with .blend files. Even more i use obj. And when i load a obj file and
want to save it again, then the file browser still opens at the location
of the last opened or saved .blend file. To navigate to my destination
folder is always time consuming then.

Would it be possible to work with all loaded and saved files to
recognize the last folder location, not just with the .blend files ones?
Would save me a ton of navigation in the file browser :)

Tiles