[Bf-funboard] Losing painted textures.

Pietro Grandi pietro.grandi.3d at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:45:04 CEST 2012

That's true about Blender, but on the other side I think that one of
Blender's strongest feature is that he never stops you: no popups, no force
to click "ok": in my opinion it should continue to do it this way, but just
warning you with visual alert, like context colors variations.

But absolutely no popups, of course; one can do what he wants and do it
straight, without confirm anything. Just the awareness.

cheers,
Pietro