[Bf-funboard] Warning when auto keyframe active

Patrik Andersson patrik.andersson.se at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:19:09 CEST 2012

your solution look best on the camera, otherwise the orange/red wire is hard to detect in my opinion and it give me more a bug-feeling than a solid user interface. A nice red/orange(optional color) border around the 3D view would be the option I would vote for. Red might be a too strong color, but it alerts you about the danger, orange is more for creative tasks. Maybe a striped red/orange color around the 3D view...