[Bf-funboard] A second Blender Disk.

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:53:54 CEST 2012

> It would have all the things that don't come with blender.
> More Brushes;
> More camera presets,
> Textures and Cycles textures library
> Basic modles like a human, cat, dog, house, and lots of other things like that
> Some armatures
> Anything else that would get a person new to blender off and running
> without having to build or hunt up a big set of assests and things
> that would show off blender too.
> Thoughts?

If you mean installation disk, and an internet install, then I'd say
an install wizard with certain install toggle boxes that could be
downloaded during, or after installation(after install meaning a drop
down menu, or pop up for features that seemed unnecessary at install
time).

But if it's for without an internet install, then yeah, maybe as an
optional back-end charge for the secondary disk.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto