[Bf-funboard] A second Blender Disk.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:21:53 CEST 2012

If you think of the blender program as the first then I have been
thinkin a lot about a second disk.
Is there any interest in making such a thing? Would Blender.org host it?

It would have all the things that don't come with blender.
More Brushes;
More camera presets,
Textures and Cycles textures library
Basic modles like a human, cat, dog, house, and lots of other things like that
Some armatures
Anything else that would get a person new to blender off and running
without having to build or hunt up a big set of assests and things
that would show off blender too.
Thoughts?

--
Douglas E Knapp