[Bf-funboard] Warning when auto keyframe active

Matjaz Lamut matjaz.lamut at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 22:42:08 CEST 2012

Hello,

The most elegant solution would be to colour the frame cursor when
recording is enabled.

- It's the one UI element that appears in all time-related editors.
- It's also a prominent (visible) UI element in said editors.
- Frame cursor tells from the start that the colour change has to do
something with animation even for unfamiliar users (rather than possibly
giving the false impression of an error in an editor with a red line around)
- The rest of the interface can stay nice, calm grey (or whichever colour
one is using)
- Very simple :)

See screenshots for the proposal.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1482587/Blender%20UI/BlenderRecordOff.png