[Bf-funboard] Warning when auto keyframe active

Pietro Grandi pietro.grandi.3d at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:37:13 CEST 2012

Hi there,
this is my first post. I'm Pietro Grandi, italian 3D artist and happy
blender user!

I wish to suggest a feature: sometimes I forget the "auto keyframe" toggle
on and I continue with my work... the result is that I come with lot of
keyframes that I have to remove manually. Could we have a warning, like a
red bar or something like this?
I mean something similar to 3D Studio max, where in 'auto keyframe mode'
you can see lot of red everywhere.

This can sound stupid, maybe, but I think that could be useful.

Thank you,
Pietro