[Bf-funboard] Apply Mirror Modifier as a new mesh

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 22:09:57 CEST 2012

yes,I know of that trick

unfortunatly for whatever reason it did not want to work with this particular set of objects.
I don't know what exactly went wrong,never had problems before,but somehow the axis was screwed up.
even with the mirror modifier I had to assign an object as middle point before it wanted to mirror correctly.

+ you can't always count on an axis to be there conveniently when mirroring. So extending the mirror modifier seemed a good extra idea