[Bf-funboard] Enhance header readability for narrow editors

Karl Kühberger karl.kuehberger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 18:32:32 CEST 2012

I like some of your ideas to save space in the header, especially
the "word" editor really could be left away.

I know it's off-topic and I am repeating, but I am sure that more space
could be saved in
the tool-shelf. It could be a small vertical box with icons (similar to
Photoshop).
Names only should be an option for mouse-over display because the use to
much
space and take longer to be found.

The properties below could pop up or slide in context-sensitive or the
could be
collapsed on the side showing only a symbol (similar to Photoshop Protocol,
Actions, ...).