[Bf-funboard] Auto-key indicator

Paweł Łyczkowski pawellyczkowski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:13:39 CEST 2012

The version you used in your UI Playground is equally good if not better
than the version proposed by Matjaz. The things I like about both of
them: no window border used, and appearing and disappearing of UI
elements to attract attention used, without being intrusive.

You'd recive more feedback if you asked for it here or forums, I think.