[Bf-funboard] Panel Behaviour improvements + tooltips for hidden panel behaviour

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:14:55 CEST 2012

I'll try C++ first after Python,thanx

No need piling other languages on there XD

I'm dutch,so learning german is a bit easier,since it's a similar language.
Dativ and akkusativ though are indeed a nightmare.

I'll try my hand one day at C++ for those or other features I might want to try
In the mean time if anyone feels compelled to implement them I wouldn't mind very much =D