[Bf-funboard] More than one default.blend

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:27:16 CEST 2012

Hotmail glitched again

I would like to support this or any form of this request.

The GSOC concerning UI improvements had a feature that seperates saving over Settings and Default blends. This might/must be taken into account as well,perhaps.

Maybe you could save different User preference scripts or something,rather then default blends? and keymaps as well