[Bf-funboard] Panel Behaviour improvements + tooltips for hidden panel behaviour

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:23:06 CEST 2012

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Bol Bib <bollebib at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> is there anyway of doing the stuff I proposed via Python?
>> Would it be easy? Hard?
>>
>> I'm only a beginner ( very very beginner)
>> But I want to improve the way of working with the panels.
>>
>> I fear they are C based though.

Don't fear C! It is very very easy! Mostly you will just be calling
functions with parameters. Nothing you could not learn in a week,
easy. There are a lot of good web sites for learning C also. Just to
help you see, take a look at Panda3d. They have a beginners program in
C and also in Python. Try doing some simple loops in C and you will
see it is not all that bad. Now getting into the heart of Blender code
is another matter but you will not need to do that. Please someone
correct me if I am wrong about this.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!