[Bf-funboard] Manipulator

proxe proxe.err0r at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 12:15:27 CET 2012

So I tested the set manipulator class while making it not toggle, I think
this is preferrable, it is pretty easy to actually disable one of the
widget types by pressing that key, but I think a toggle option should be
put into the class, this way a user can decide which manipulator types will
have toggle functionality and which will not, for example, I kind of like
it so that the transform and rotate widgets do not toggle the other off but
when I change it to scale it turns the other two off.

Also, I think that each widget should be able to be turned off even if it
is the only type left, this way the widgets can be hidden while still
leaving the manipulator active, for those that are fond of the manipulator
they can keep there keyboard shortcuts for the widget and also hide them,
this is useful when doing tweak transforms when the widget would otherwise
be in the way or for any other time that the widget would be in the way,
like when you need to grab that one vertex that is behind the x axis of the
translate widget. luckily this can be done through python, not the 3d view
header though >.|