[Bf-funboard] Bf-funboard Digest, Vol 84, Issue 9

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 11:00:33 CET 2012

> >I like this,it makes sense.
> >Though I would add: make it possible to press any combination of SDF at
> the same time: if you press S and D ->S and D become active
> >Press D and F ->D and F become active.
>
> This should not be that difficult to implement, but it should mimick the
> mesh selection mode and therefore have a standard feel to it while it is
> pressed only the single mode is activated, while holding shift the mode is
> added to previous.

I think Shift+ (any button) to add is fine and can remain.
But there is no reason why the double ,or even triple press couldn't be added as well.

It would benefit S,D and F
It would benefit Mesh selection mode as well.
Maybe even layers

It wouldn't force people to change ,since the old behaviour stays,and it would confuse no one (imo) ,as  double pressing is not common.  It would just be nice to have.