[Bf-funboard] Remove doubles issue & use for UV

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Wed Nov 14 15:06:39 CET 2012

Thanks! "use unselected" is a must indeed!

By the way, probably this is a common question but... why are UV operator
panels in the 3d view?
It is not a problem using the default "UV Editing" layout, as the panel is
just at the right side of the uv editor, but in any other layout setup, it
feels completely wrong usability wise.

Regards.