[Bf-funboard] New Keymap: Selection

proxe proxe.err0r at gmail.com
Sun May 27 13:57:39 CEST 2012

In my last post I was referring to the select call menu,
bpy.ops.view3d.select_menu, I only recently found out about this and
apparently its been around awhile. You can currently access it by using
Alt+LMB or RMB depending on your preferences when your mouse is hovering
over several objects that overlay one another, maybe this menu could get a
face lift? I can easily see shortest path selection getting thrown in here.
This menu should also be incorporated into pose/armature edit mode. I'll
take a look at it when I get the chance.