[Bf-funboard] Blender licensing...

Tarmo Pikaro tapika at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 04:34:03 CEST 2012

Hi !

> Wich is the main reason to look for open source code without this licence ¿?

If I would like to extend application to support new features without giving them right away to competitors. (and loose competitivness of company)

I still think open source is great, and some parts of my work could be distributes back to open source community, but not everything, like GPL wants.

From your perspective you can get extra developer by lowering licensing, or get second product next to blender - probably fully propriatory.

--
Have a nice day!
Tarmo.