[Bf-funboard] New Keymap: selection

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Tue May 15 04:15:43 CEST 2012

Eh... I should mention that LMB click + alt may not work well for
shortest-path select, because in my experience so far the single-click
operators often get triggered just before the double-click operators
when the user double-clicks.

So, for example, if shortest path select is alt-click, and ring select
is alt-double-click, Blender would perform a shortest path select
followed by a ring select.  This doesn't matter when replacing
selections, but it definitely matters when adding/removing selections.

--Nathan