[Bf-funboard] New Keymap: selection

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Sun May 13 20:58:54 CEST 2012

I tend to agree that all selection should be on one button (possibly with
modifiers if necessary).  One other thing that could be added is the
ability to triple click also.  I know many don't even know that this exists
in OS's, but I use them all the time.  Usually triple click selects a whole
line when dealing with text, double click selects the word, and single
click places the cursor.  An equivelent in Blender might be single click to
select a vert, double to select an edge loop, triple to select an edge ring
(or perhaps select connected?).

Anyway, my 2 cents.
-Sean