[Bf-funboard] Blender licensing...

Tarmo Pikaro tapika at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 21:17:27 CEST 2012

Hi !

Is it possible to change Blender to use less aggressive licensing system than GPL ?

I would like to join Blender development team, but tailor Blender for my own needs - but then Blender licensing restricts
to have any updates on my own. I think it should be in your intrests to get Blender well and improved, but improvement
can come only if you're allowing Blender to evolve.

I guess you're taking Blender now into Autodesk Maya direction, I would like to tailor it to Autocad direction.

--
Have a nice day!
Tarmo.