[Bf-funboard] Bf-funboard Digest, Vol 79, Issue 8

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Fri Jun 8 12:16:25 CEST 2012

Am 08.06.2012 12:10, schrieb jin choung:
> - if i can UNDO it, DON'T ASK!  for the love of god, why?

In a complex scene you have an object selected. Then you decide to work
an another part of the scene, the selection is not visible in your
viewport. Accidentally press X. Work. Work. Save.

Next Day you open up your scene, there is an object gone and you havn't
noticed it. Maybe a day work gone...

Undo is not a life saver here. A trash-bin would be.

So I am against having no confirmation. Worked for me for >10 years ;-)

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/