[Bf-funboard] a call for sanity when it comes to simply selecting something...

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Thu Jun 7 12:46:35 CEST 2012

Hi Jin,
I agree with your observation about the inconsistencies of mouse
select in Blender, and I agree that it is very frustrating and stupid.
 Making selection consistent throughout all of the interfaces in
Blender is certainly among my goals with the new keymap/inputmap.

We have already been discussing quite a bit how selection could work.
It's not quite as simple as it seems given the numerous selection
tools in Blender, but indeed it needs to be consistent across all of
Blender.

--Nathan