[Bf-funboard] New Keymap: Brainstormage

Steven Schoorens bollebib at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:04:31 CEST 2012

yeah
I like mnemonics as much as the next guy
But I can't approve of E,F and V any longer.
They're easy to remember,but not easy to access.
1,2,3 would make it easier (+ctrl for menus and shift for adding to selection types)

Which is unfortunatly also the reason why grab scale and rotate must be changed as well....no?
I like em ,but one can't access them quickly. And the differences between qwerty ,azerty and dvorak makes W E R not too desirable as well.

So....Grab rotate scale on 4,5,6? =)

or make it WER but let blender sniff out an azerty or dvorak keyboard and provide adjustments for those?
(just brainstorming here)