[Bf-funboard] New Keymap: Brainstormage

"Peter Hähnlein" hidarikiki at gmx.net
Fri Jun 1 08:01:21 CEST 2012

Hi

For tools and commands that get used about a thousand times a day when modelling, mnemonics are not as important as simplicity of access. So I'd favor a fast solution where, regarding vertex / edge / face - select, not even a modifier key is involved. Dvorak is all about putting the most used keys on the most accessible spots, right? So 1 2 3 is fine. Thanks for reminding me, forgot to re-establish it.

Cheers

Peter
-------- Original-Nachricht --------