[Bf-funboard] Select Face Loop

Reiner reiner.prokein at t-online.de
Sat Dec 15 18:27:21 CET 2012

Thanks Pawe. Again trapped by the incomplete manual it seems. Guessing
if a non visible feature exists and how it works is a tough thing. I
would call it impossible. That`s why i have mailed it here. When i don`t
even have a hint then i can`t even search the forum. There`s definitely
a menu entry missing for select face loop. There should be a menu entry
for every available tool somewhere.