[Bf-funboard] Spin Modifier/Behaviour?

Cal McGaugh cal at cal3d.com
Mon Dec 10 17:55:06 CET 2012

Excellent!

Thank you Prashant......that's  elegant!  =)

It took me a bit to find the Generator Modifier......I was looking in Object
Properties, then
saw I needed to display the Graph Editor Properties.

I had searched for a tutorial about adding spin to an object, but only found one
using keyframes and changing the rotation,
which I had been doing until now.

I'll work with it until I understand how to use it (to slow down the spin),  and
then  post the steps with screen shots at Blenderartists.org with credit to you.
=)

Best regards,
Cal