[Bf-funboard] Icons for VSE

Reiner reiner.prokein at t-online.de
Tue Aug 28 10:40:37 CEST 2012

A well made icon is self explanating and well to remember. That`s a bit
different from plain colours where you have to make guesses what the
current colour means. Even worse with a hotkey. It doesn`t even show.
You have to know that it is there. That hotkey part was the part that
has kept me away from Blender for several years.

I like the tooltip idea though. What about to show the icon when the
mouse is over the element, and the tooltip when the mouse is over the
icon ? :)