[Bf-funboard] Trransform parameter locking

Peter G. Kovacs nihylius at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 13:29:10 CEST 2012

Hoy all,

I would like to ask for an option. That would be great if the "lock" caption
could get a place  beside the parameter input. Also a feedback would be
great like the colour highlight when we key a parameter. For example if
the parameter (transformation) locked it turns to red.

The other request  is on the 3D cursor. It's useful tool, but sometimes, it
would be nice to be locked onto it's current position. Just disable the
option of replacement with a radio button in the view settings. There are
already the dimensions, but I think a "Reset" and "Lock" would be very useful.
The preset-able feature set is also would result fantastic usability.

Thanks,

ps. the multilayer rebuilder is gooood! :D

PETER G. KOVACS (MR.)

CGI ANIMATOR / COMPOSITOR