[Bf-funboard] Trivial math operator is missing in node editor

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:29:21 CEST 2012

Hi Patrik, assume you are talking about cycles materials here?

Regarding modulus operator, Id guess you could get some banding
effects but whats the use case? (this is easy to add but better not do
just for the sake of it).

As for cell noise, devs are aware quite a few textures are missing
from cycles think these are more general TODO's though. Any devs with
time could look into this - a texture like this may not be hard to get
working in cycles.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Patrik Andersson
<patrik.andersson.se at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm missing modulus as an operator in the math node, I also missing the cellnoise node for Blender Render Engine. Should this be reported as a bug, or could I just leave it here at the funboard?
>
> Best Regards
> Patrik

- Campbell