[Bf-funboard] clean up cluttered shelves,please?

Gianmichele Mariani g.mariani at liquidnet.it
Fri Aug 3 17:50:34 CEST 2012

Yep, definitely agree. Give us the freedom to choose. It's easy enough
to customize  a panel.

@Campbell: what's the logic behind not giving users the ability to
load in custom icons or images? I've seen another thread with a
developer struggling cause he has to code it directly with opengl in
python.