[Bf-funboard] Paricle Systems

Hendrik Lober hendrik.lober at yahoo.de
Sun Apr 22 14:45:32 CEST 2012

Hey there guys and gals! I got a question about particle systems. I want to create a muzzle flash with a particle system for a gattling-like construction. Now that one is supposed to fire about 20 times during it's animation. Since I don't want to set up 20 particle systems for every play through of the firing animation for every cannon it would be cool if i could simply re-initiate the particle system multiple times. Maybe this is even possible with multiple emitter objects?

is there an easy way to achieve this?